I was lucky enough to be able to take this week off work to attend Melbourne Writers Festival events and to have time to continue with my own writing. This year’s MWF theme was “A Matter of Life and Death” and the program was unlike any of the previous festivals
- Knowing your place: the boundaries around relationships in pre-Revolutionary Russia
- Searching for an April birth month and finding more questions
- Ella – elegant, enchanting and somewhat elusive – was she also evasive?
- What’s in a Name? Was I named in memory of the Empress?
- The Tsar is buried… the Emperor is no more…