I guess there are many family historians who find strange photographs or documents in the papers they have inherited. I definitely have many photographs which have no details recorded on them and I cannot place, such as the photos in this post from last week. But, amongst the many paper
So, lately I’ve been thinking about freelancing. I would like to be able to offer my services for research, writing, proofreading and reading and make money of course! But, there are a multitude of freelancers out there, so why would someone hire me? Well, I enjoy research. By research I
- Knowing your place: the boundaries around relationships in pre-Revolutionary Russia
- Searching for an April birth month and finding more questions
- Ella – elegant, enchanting and somewhat elusive – was she also evasive?
- What’s in a Name? Was I named in memory of the Empress?
- The Tsar is buried… the Emperor is no more…