Last year, around Anzac Day, I discovered this article written by Minna Muhlen. As I read it I felt such relief, relief at finding someone else in Australia who is potentially struggling with the same emotions as I am. I debated with myself for quite a while, should I contact
So, lately I’ve been thinking about freelancing. I would like to be able to offer my services for research, writing, proofreading and reading and make money of course! But, there are a multitude of freelancers out there, so why would someone hire me? Well, I enjoy research. By research I
The Universe often communicates to me through synchronicity, meaningful coincidences as Carl Jung defined them, thrown in my path. It’s the only way I can explain my attendance at two events over the last week. I’ve been rewriting my manuscript which, in my case, really means I’ve spent a long
Today is Easter Sunday. Although, if I were still following the Orthodox Easter traditions, it would be Palm Sunday. I was born on Palm Sunday, so many years ago, and it was actually Palm Sunday for both the Orthodox and Western churches. My mother was strictly religious. We fasted for
- Knowing your place: the boundaries around relationships in pre-Revolutionary Russia
- Searching for an April birth month and finding more questions
- Ella – elegant, enchanting and somewhat elusive – was she also evasive?
- What’s in a Name? Was I named in memory of the Empress?
- The Tsar is buried… the Emperor is no more…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.