Last weekend I went, with a friend, to the MOMA exhibition at the NGV. Billed as an international exclusive, the exhibition contains more than 200 works by influential nineteenth and twentieth century artists, as well as works by noteworthy artists from the twenty-first century. I was a bit wary, as
I believe this quote from Wayne Dyer was very true of my father and the way he lived his life. My father didn’t often tell me stories of his childhood or youth but several times he told me the story of when his father decided to get astrological charts done
I was lucky enough to be able to take this week off work to attend Melbourne Writers Festival events and to have time to continue with my own writing. This year’s MWF theme was “A Matter of Life and Death” and the program was unlike any of the previous festivals
- Knowing your place: the boundaries around relationships in pre-Revolutionary Russia
- Searching for an April birth month and finding more questions
- Ella – elegant, enchanting and somewhat elusive – was she also evasive?
- What’s in a Name? Was I named in memory of the Empress?
- The Tsar is buried… the Emperor is no more…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.