Further to my last post and, while constantly contemplating career changes, motivation comes from reading about others who have been successful later in life, especially authors who have bloomed after the age of 50. Take Laura Ingalls Wilder for example. Little House in the Prairie features in my childhood memories.
I could not believe my eyes or ears when I watched the recent ABC Four Corners story about the growth of trigger warnings in Universities. You can read about it here. The kids behind this move, who no doubt grew up with helicopter parents sheltering them, are now wanting to be
- Knowing your place: the boundaries around relationships in pre-Revolutionary Russia
- Searching for an April birth month and finding more questions
- Ella – elegant, enchanting and somewhat elusive – was she also evasive?
- What’s in a Name? Was I named in memory of the Empress?
- The Tsar is buried… the Emperor is no more…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.